For details and analysis
see our paper
The weights are indexed by the direction and the galaxy index
- p = 1..19 denotes the direction (x, y, z, xx,
yy, zz, xy, yz, zx, xxx, yyy, zzz, xxy, yyz, zzx, xyy, yzz, zxx,
- n = 1..N is the of galaxy index in the catalogue with N galaxies.
- The color code is given at the top right-hand side of each
- The depth of the survey is dynamic and is shown at the left-hand side of
- Each plot shows the weights for each galaxy in the catalogue as a function of direction.
- The colors represent the weight moment displayed at the top right side of each plot.
- The depth is shown at the top left side of each plot. We display the depth RI=[10,60] h-1Mpc.
- The weight values (y axis) are normalized.